– Bayer Foundation International Scholarship –
The Bayer Foundation is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their Bayer Foundation International Scholarship for students. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
The Bayer Science & Education Foundation Fellowship Program pursuits college students and apprentices in scientific and scientific disciplines. Its goal is to support the next generation of researchers and teachers as they have interaction in “Science for a Better Life”.
The Fellowship Program includes five scholarship applications that offer tailored economic support. Important requirements for support: The project to be supported should be revolutionary and international.
Scholarships are granted to students and young gurus (up to two years after graduation) from Germany wishing to recognise a study or research assignment overseas or to foreign students/young professionals pursuing a venture in Germany.
Eligibility for Bayer Foundation International Scholarship
- Students and young specialists in the fields of biology, molecular biology, bioengineering, bioinformatics, chemistry, biochemistry, prescription drugs and computational existence sciences can apply for the Otto Bayer Scholarship
- Students and younger gurus in the fields of human and veterinary medicine, medical science, clinical engineering, public health and fitness economics can follow for the Carl Duisberg Scholarship
- Students and younger experts in the fields of agro sciences, digital farming, agronomy, crop sciences, inexperienced biotechnology, environmental sciences and sustainability can apply for the Jeff Schell Scholarship.
4 Student teachers in biology and chemistry (up to Master’s diploma level) can apply for the Kurt Hansen Scholarship. Here, the focal point is on study projects, internships, summer guides and supplemental courses of study.
- Apprentices and younger experts in non-academic professions can observe for the Hermann Strenger Scholarship. Here, overseas assignments like projects, internships, supplemental guides or on-the-job assignments in the following fields are in focus:
Careers in healthcare
Technical or scientific occupations
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU!!!
Bond University PhD Scholarships
Fulbright Scholarship Program
Japan Africa Dream Scholarship
How to Apply for Bayer Foundation Scholarship
With the Bayer Foundation Fellowship Program, which consists of five fellowships, the Bayer Science & Education Foundation supports students and young specialists who want to study or work outdoor of their domestic country.
For the Otto Bayer Scholarship, Carl Duisberg Scholarship, Jeff Schell Scholarship, and Kurt Hansen Scholarship, the following documents are required:
- Confirmation letter on the deliberate mission from the remote places host institute/university
- A description of the project (duration: 2–12 months) along with a finance design that suits inside the time frame.
- Specialized find out about courses, laboratory assignments, lookup projects, summer time classes, internships, and Master’s or PhD programs can all be phase of the project.
- Transcripts from recent events
- Any different papers that would help the application stand out
- Photo for a job utility (not a photograph of your passport, please)
Applicants for the Hermann Strenger Scholarship must provide the following documents:
- Confirmation letter on the meant project from the remote places host institute/university.
- Transcripts from the most current school yr with terrific to extraordinary marks.
If you need us to feed you with more updated facts at the right time about Bayer Foundation International Scholarship, kindly furnish us with your cellphone quantity and e mail tackle in the remark box below.
What’s your take on this? We agree with this article used to be interesting right, if yes, use our share button under to inform – buddies and family members by Facebook, Twitter or Google+